Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Reflections

half way there already.  I really cant believe how fast this year is flying by.  As I look back at the past 8 weeks, it truly amazes me how much has happened and what all I (and we as a class) have already done.  Between my daughter's cheerleading, tests in my Accounting class, and already writing 3 papers, along with this blog, I wonder how I even found the time!  :)  I have really enjoyed going out and looking at others blogs.  Some of my classmates are incredible writers and have such a clear point and style.  I long to focus my own mind that way, but find that I just type and think later.  That is something I would like to work on the rest of this semester.  A personal goal if you will.  :)  I think what I have taken out of class so far is a better understanding of the MLA format.  As it has been 10 years since I last sat in an English class, sometimes I struggle to remember all that I need to know.  I do wish that MLA didn't have so many rules to remember when creating a paper.  If only my High School English teacher had helped us all understand better.  :/  oh well, water under the bridge now.  All I can do from this point on is research it online and try my best.  I look forward to what else I can gain from this class before Dec gets here and pray I retain it.   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment